Art and culture are synonyms of the name Tel-Aviv City.
The city has several of the most well-known museums that offer a variety of modern, old and contemporary artifacts.
Have a lookout for:
- The “Tel Aviv Museum of Art”; displaying modern art, post-modern, Impressionism, photography and more…. Including the newest wing named the “Herta and Paul Amir building”.
- The Diaspora House (BEIT HATFUZOT), at the Tel Aviv University
- The “Eretz Israel Museum”; displaying aspect of the history of Israel
- The Litvak Art Gallery
- The “LEHI” Museum
- The “HA”ETZEL” Museum
- The “HAGANA” Museum, named after Eliyahu Golomb
- The “JABITINSKY” Museum
- The “NAHUM GUTMAN” Gallery
- The “BEIT-REUVEN” Museum
- The Ilana Gur Art Gallery
- Man and the Living World Museum, in Ramat-Gan
- The Bialik house Museum
- The Rokah house Museum
For more details and contact information, you are welcome to click on theIsraelTraveler.org site.